Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Workout Progress

Tonight is my first night working out.  I've tried getting back into exercising but I keep falling off the path.  This time I'm determined to keep up.  This year has been so stressful and these past 3 months I've noticed that I've turned to eating for comfort.  So from now on I'm going to try to turn to working out instead :)  My knee is still in horrible shape so I'm taking baby steps.

My attempt at running a mile:

(blocked out the map of my neighborhood hehe)
Total fail.  Once I got to .5 miles my knee got really stiff.  It wasn't a fun feeling.  I ended up limping my way back to my house.  I went on Netflix to look for workout videos but they don't have any.  I looked did a search and found the BeFiT channel on Youtube.  Looks cool.  I'm going to try out their Be FiT in 90 Challenge. It's something I need to do every day.

So far it looks pretty good.  I'm not going to try running anymore cause I don't think I can handle it.  I will go back to walking but I hate it because I feel so lazy just walking.

Anyways, I will try to update this at least three times a week if not every day. That will motivate me to do something every day so I can have something to post :)  I will also weigh myself so I can keep track of that.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you worry one bit! Running is a tough thing to get consistently. The program that I tried that worked out quite well was the Couch to 5k program. Hope all is well with school! =)

    ReplyDelete