Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day 3

Day 2 was totally unsuccessful.  But I didn't expect to get too much accomplished.  My knee is still recovering from that 'run' and I also had a 9 hour work shift that was very stressful... so I had to get some rest.
Day 3 started off very bad but I didn't let it ruin my day.  I did procrastinate after class.  But I still managed to do the first BeFit workout and man it was tough.  The warm up was a bit challenging but not horrible.  I couldn't do very much in the second video because of my knee.  Same goes for the third video.  But I made sure I didn't stop moving, so that's good :)  My doctor said no to squats and jumping, so after hurting myself trying I decided it's probably a good idea to listen to him.  I think with time I will be able to do more with my knee.
My plan is to go on walks whenever I can.  I think doing a combination of walks and those videos will do me some good :)  I can't wait until I can start running again!

This is totally me:

already sore...

And my motivation:

yummy 
One day.... ;)




2 comments:

  1. Don't forget that rest is super critical to progress. Don't push yourself too hard. You'll definitely hit your goal one day! =) I believe in you!

    Also, your cartoon about being sore the next day. SO TRUE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ben. I'm back on track and I've lost 5 pounds already. Getting lots of rest and my knee is doing so much better :) I'm happy :D

      Delete