Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hair!

Now that my hair is longer I can do a lot of cool hairstyles.  But unfortunately I'm still a bit limited because I'm still rocking the half shaved head look.  The biggest thing I'm excited about doing is curls!  I bought a curling iron maybe a month ago from Wal-Mart.  I bought a cheap $5 Con Air iron and it works great.  The only problem is I fail at doing curls.  But I found a lot of great tutorials on YouTube that I plan on trying out.



I'm most excited about this Katniss tutorial.  I have yet to see the movies so I have no idea if this is how Katniss' curls really look like but either way it doesn't matter.  I love the curls and it's really helpful.




I also like this one a lot.  But I think I'll have a harder time doing this.




This one I found a few months ago thanks to a post from Lovelyish.  I like both the makeup and hair.  I think she has a lot of awesome videos.  My only dislike is that she blabs a bit haha.

And now what I'm most excited about....

Braids!
I found a few styles I'd like to try out from here.



(minus crazy makeup and bangs)

Random braids is what I'm mostly excited about doing :)

A cool tutorial for a side braid:



I don't usually style my hair because I work 6-7 days a week and at my job my hair must be up and under a hat.  So I usually do not bother doing anything to my hair.  I barely even brush it :X  But I will start branching out and do some fun hair styles and post them up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment