Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Wishlist

It's been awhile since I've spent a lot of money at Sephora.  I've actually avoided going there for awhile because it's depressing to look around and not be able to buy haha.

This is my wishlist.  I don't expect to get anything from there for Christmas or my birthday and I probably won't be spending any money there but I can dream, right? :)

Nars Blush in either Orgasm or Lovejoy.  $27 0.0 

Blush

This is just something I've been interested in trying out because of reviews.  I don't think I'd ever pay $27 for blush because e.l.f.'s blush works just fine haha.



Mat Velvet + Matifying Foundation

I love Make Up Forever.  I'll probably never switch foundations.  I found my perfect color with them.  This doesn't make my face break out and it's not oily.  I'll actually be buying this next week :X  Other than that, I don't really splurge on make up...




The Care Package™ Set ($156 Value)

I love Purity face wash.  I'd love to experiment with Philosophy's other products.  I've heard a lot of good things about Hope In A Jar. 




Naked Palette

After looking at reviews I might buy this too :X  I've heard a lot of good things about this palette.  You can seriously create a lot of different looks with it.  I looked through all the photo reviews and everyone had totally different looks.  It seems like this is all you need.  Maybe I'll get myself this for Christmas :)




Nail Colour Quick Dry Spray

I'm starting to get into doing my nails.  I paint my nails at least twice a week.  I'm starting to buy more nail polish too.  I get really impatient during the drying process.  This spray has pretty good reviews.  I wouldn't mind owning this ;P



Lashstash ($133 Value)

If I could only wear one product, it would be mascara.  I love mascara.  I think I have tiny, boring eyes.  Mascara really helps open them up.  I'm very happy with Cover Girl Lash Blast but it would be awesome to experiment with all these different mascara.  *DROOLS*


That's all I'll post for now :p

3 comments:

  1. My coworker bought the "Naked" Palette cause you know, us Chinese peeps are so afraid with eye colour, haha. But gotta say, the colours work wonders! Lovely colour, payout, and less fallouts. : ).

    xx,
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi bianca!! :) so nice to see a familiar face here on blogspot haha. i can't find the follow button on your blog tho, i'll figure it out somehow. k see you (on fb and x) :)

    ReplyDelete