Tuesday, November 08, 2011

The Color Purple

I've been doing A LOT of shopping lately.  There's been so many great sales going on and I've also been finding a lot online for cheap also.

The other week I bought a bottle of Sally Hansen nail polish in the color Lacey Lilac.  I'm SLOWLY building a nail polish collection.  This is what I have so far:
Mellow Yellow, Lacey Lilac, Mint Sorbet, Blue Me Away and Gunmetal.


Lacey Lilac and Mint Sorbet are my favorite colors so far.

I'm not great at applying nail polish.  I have a shaky hand but I'm getting better!



The snake ring I'm wearing was purchased at Asos.  It was about $3.  I love this ring.



I also bought a Wet 'N Wild eye shadow palette called Petal Pusher for $4.99


I have yet to mess with the right side because I don't really wear dark eye make up well but I will try it out one day.  I'm definitely loving the other colors, though.

I'm glad it came with instructions. 


I'm not good at doing eye make up.  Even with the instructions it took me several tries to get it right.


I think I did okay.

I won a pair of Pins and Needles gloves off eBay.  They were $4.99.


I love the buttons but unfortunately a few are missing.  But that's okay.  I still
love them :) 





Check back for more later :)

2 comments: