Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Epic Fail

On my day off from work I usually stay home and rest.  Today I went to the Salvation Army.  I try to go every Wednesday because clothing is 50% off.  Unfortunately I didn't find anything.  I went around 6:30pm and I think it's best to go early because that place gets packed.

Before the Salvation Army I treated my sister to Korean BBQ.  Everything I've tried on their menu has been amazing.  I decided it was time to try something new and it was very tasty :)



I definitely couldn't finish it all.  The food was only $8.99.  Not bad...

After getting back home I decided to try an animal print design on my nails.


Epic fail...   I made so many attempts but my nails didn't turn out anything like BubzBeauty's hahaha.  It was a total mess.

Please don't laugh.  I'm honestly embarrassed to post this LOL.

I ended up going with a Zebra print.  I think I did alright :)  It's still a bit messy but I think it looks really cool.  In the future I'll definitely experiment with more colors.



It looks better from a distance :p


And now the good stuff:

I bought this awesome ring from Asos for $5.  It was love at first sight :)


I love the spikes.


The only thing I dislike is how heavy it is.



These are my TopShop boots I got off of eBay for $5.99!


I've been looking for a pair of boots like these.  I'm definitely loving the fringe detail.  They fit a little weird but it's no big deal.  I'll probably wear these quite often.


(ahaha didn't realize I got my sink drain in the picture :P the only good lighting in my house seems to be in the bathroom -__-)


Good night everyone :)

4 comments:

  1. omgsh i'm hungry now haha :X

    and YAY!!! THE BOOTS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i dont think the nails are bad =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails turned out so nicely! Wowza.

    - Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh that ring is soo cool!

    www.thehuntress.com.au

    ReplyDelete